East Lothian Yoga and SUP Day Retreat
Yoga and Paddle boarding in East Lothian
Following the mornings yoga session, it’s time for lunch!
Relax and enjoy a choice of freshly made soup, sandwiches, and salad in our sunny courtyard, or by our woodburning stove before the afternoons paddle boarding.
After lunch we will get wetsuits on and head off to our beautiful, secluded woodland loch for an afternoon’s paddle boarding with your OV instructor.
Our paddle boarding session is designed to be accessible and enjoyed by all skill levels, and we will provide everything you need including transport to and from the loch.
Here’s how your Yoga and SUP Day Retreat looks:
- 9:30 arrival at Ocean Vertical
- 10:00-12:00 Yoga session with Kinship Yoga Studio, Sally Rankin
- 12:00- 12:45 Lunch break provided by sustainable local suppliers
- 12:45-13:00 Kit up for paddle boarding
- 13:00-16:00 Paddle boarding on a beautiful secluded inland private loch
With smiles all round and shared laughter, you will head back to OV HQ for a warm shower followed by coffee and cake in the courtyard – or by the wood burner!
Welcome to Adventure
SUP Paddle Boarding and Yoga in beautiful East Lothian
9.30am - 4pm
Open to all levels of experience
Hedderwick Hill Stables, By Belhaven, Dunbar, EH42 1XF
Time on Water
2 - 3 Hours
What’s included (and not)
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- 2 Hour yoga class
- All SUP paddle boarding equipment including wetsuits and transport to the loch
- 3 Hour paddle boarding lesson
- Swimsuit for under your wetsuit